Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
• We understand that we all have ownership over creating a safe community.
• We remember that while we may have different backgrounds and experience things differently, we share a common
goal of knowing and understanding more.
• We stay curious. We start from wherever we are, but we don’t end up where we started.
• We trust that discomfort is a catalyst for learning and growth.
• We give ourselves and others license to fumble; we accept that mistakes are a part of the learning process.
• We are flexible; we remain changeable. We allow perspectives to shift and alter.
• We embrace the principle that we form a web through our common humanity: what affects one person affects us all.